Saturday, March 10, 2012

what do I want to be?

My hubby and I went to dinner tonight.  It was a resturant located within an outside mall.  There was a concert, tons of fun shops, restraunts and of course a WIDE variety of people.  As we drove home, we of course began talking of lifes mysteries (something we like to do).  I began to think of who I wanted to be.  Would I one day grow up to be the blond with the pony tale who was pregnant?  The grandma who was in designer jeans or the older married couple who were chatting with a bunch of friends.  As I pondered the question, "who do I want to be"  the thought popped into my head, "life is not who you want to be but rather discovering who you already are."  So, who am I?  Like my yoga video says, "an infinate source of knowledge and experience."  and I would add, one who likes chocolate!  "Who are you... really?"